Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Springs and Shocks??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds good guys. I'll let you do half the auto-x season and then pester you for opinions.

    I can't do more to my car until summer or else my wife will send me to the doghouse permanently! Buying her a 99 Maxima SE with all the bells and whistles kept her quiet through the JRSC, but I sense her temperature rising again!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LEON's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have any feedback on a good set of springs and shocks? Are their any that I should stay away from as far as build quality or sheer harshness of ride? I am looking at 1-1.5 inch drop, nothing to harsh on the ride and good quality. I was considering the HR springs in the group buy. Lundgren - have you installed yours yet? Also, outside of the group buy does anyone know of any good deals going on?

    Oh yea, I don't plan on doing any heavy racing, maybe a little autoX eventually, but I want them mainly for the street!

    [This message has been edited by LEON (edited February 23, 2000).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Bryan-96'GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 1999
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can actually have a alignment shop corner weigh at two different heights, one for the track and one for the street.

    bryan

  4. #14
    Inactive Member vincentc's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to see if lundgren installed the suspension components and get some feedback.

    Charlie

  5. #15
    Inactive Member lundgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,436
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We got the stuff installed on Geeks car, but not on mine. We had some parts missing from the kit that he got, and had to use peices from mine. Pays to be the first car on the lift I guess.

    But the results on his car were really good. The ride is stiffer, but still driveable. Braking and accelaration properties are much better now, because of the large reduction in weight transfer. It's very nice. Since it's not on my car, I cannot give details, Geek can chime in... but this is what I've gathered.

    ------------------
    http://www.netbsi-kc.com/integra/
    http://www.netbsi-kc.com/aa/
    http://www.groupbuycenter.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •